N2 Biomedical is a well-established ISO 13485 medical device contract manufacturer that has provided advanced surface treatments and nanoscale coatings to orthopedic, dental and cardiovascular customers for over 30 years. The company's proprietary product makes medical device implants last longer and fight infections. Recently the company received a growth investment from Ampersand Capital and hired a professional management team. The company is investing in upgrading facilities, adding capacity and relaunching its brand with an aggressive Digital Marketing campaign.
The Sales and Marketing Specialist will manage the customer service and sales processes in a small company environment. This includes being the primary point of contact for customers into the organization, managing the sales process from initial contact through proposal, implementing and maintaining the CRM system and customer service for the company.
This is position will focus on a focused set of target accounts and requires an individual comfortable wearing multiple hats. Responsibilities range from researching and building a lead list, relaunching the CRM system, setting appointments for technical follow-up, triaging inbound inquires, managing the proposal process and working directly customers building a repour throughout the sales process.
We are a small team and the Sales and Marketing Specialist will work across all functional groups and work closely with the senior management team. The ideal candidate:
- Motivated, energetic, willing to learn and wear multiple hats
- Excellent references demonstrating proactive, flexible, honestly, logical work practices.
- Inside sales/customer service experience in a technical B2B environment; Medical Device ISO 13485 preferred
- Experience implementing and maintaining Salesforce or similar CRM
- Direct experience selling and marketing to Engineers